Built in 1859, this classic antebellum courthouse presides over the economic hub of Patrick County, the county seat of Stuart. This National Historic Landmark is located on Main Street in the Town of Stuart. (Photo by Tom Bishop, Mar 23 2011)
Located accross street from the U. S. Post Office. At the corner of Main Street and Blue Ridge Street.